Returns are subject to
- You are entitled to return your order for goods which are kept in stock, within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
- ALL returns are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis.
In such an events for installed items
- As products purchased in Gauteng will be installed a 50% refund will be allocated to any such returns.
- The refund/s calculated as per point (a) will be as a result of Khimbi’s having to allocate a team to uninstall items purchased and assembled, cost of delivery and recovering cost of items by ways of “open box sale” items.
In such events for items delivered to major cities/areas outside of Gauteng,
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- Products that have been Made to Order cannot be returned. (non-stock items)
- Flat pack items can only be returned if they have not been assembled or removed from the original packaging.
- You will be liable for the full transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the delivery note before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name on the delivery note.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail, or the contact us form provided on the website. Please explain the problem or defect as it may be that only a replacement part is required instead of shipping the complete product back to us, which will be issued at our own discretion.
- Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging/boxes.
- Returns can only be processed once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect or damage caused during transit.
- Items that are received with shipping damage will be replaced with the same or similar item, subject to stock availability.